Saturday 26 October 2013

Week 8 Reflection

It is now becoming more understandable as to why we should use a blog in our classrooms, as I complete each of my weekly reflections.  I have now witnessed how much I have grown within EDET class as I explore different applications.  It is now a second sense to go into my blogger also to use things learnt in Edet and integrating them into my other lessons. During my 8th week as I got prepared for my break I accomplished all that Mrs Marsh-Roberts asked me to finish up and realised that not everything is as straight forward as we think, such as, print screen to post in paint to add to my blog and changing powerpoint to movie maker (which I am still experiencing difficulties with) so that this too can be place into my blog.  After making my second page I failed to read carefully so it was not visible till week 8.

Wow this is alot of information learned and I enjoyed doing it with my classmates.  Cant wait to bring this into my classroom since I know my students will enjoy watching what I will present them with from this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment